What the Child Contract Centres offers
Families Help & Support
When parents are no longer able to communicate, Child Contact Centres provide a neutral place for children to meet their Mother or Father who no longer lives at home with them. We will not take any partners side. We simply operate in the best interest of the children.
The Child Contact Centres are equipped with your child in mind, providing, toys, games and facilities, that reflect the diverse needs of children affected by family breakdown.
Our Aims and Values
Melton Mowbray Child Contact Centre does not charge
for the use of their services, instead we are entirely dependent upon the generous support of local churches and donations to continue their work, some Child Contact Centres are supported by local community initiatives.
We are accredited to NACCC and work to the code of best practice holding the following values:
· Ensuring safety.
· Child-centred within the family.
· Promoting equality, celebrating diversity.
· Independent and impartial.
· Respecting individuals, preserving confidentiality.
· Valuing and supporting voluntary service.
· Sharing skills and expertise to achieve better outcomes for children and their families.